The best San Diego dentist brings more than 30 years of experience to his patients and offers something unique: a six-point life plan designed to help you get healthy and stay that way. Dr. Daniel Vinograd believes in systemic health and overall wellbeing and offers his patients and the world this series of six life principles:
- Eat correctly. For Dr. Vinograd and for you, too, that means eating lower quantities of processed foods and greater quantities of yogurts and other cultured foods. Also, the dentist promotes eating a lot of protein and getting necessary vitamins and mineral from juicing fruits and veggies.
- Make your healthcare pros answer questions. There’s no reason to accept the advice of a dentist or doctor just because he or she claims to be an expert. Ask questions and require answers before agreeing to anything.
- Choose biocompatible, holistic dentistry for overall health. You shouldn’t have anything put into your body that isn’t compatible with the essence of what humans are. That means no mercury filling and avoidance of metal dental work unless absolutely necessary. Fluoride and toxic chemicals are a no-no too.
- Clean your teeth and mouth with ozonated water. Since mouth bacteria can’t live in the presence of oxygen, it make sense to introduce as much oxygen as possible into the mouth to kill more bacteria.
- Understand that everything is linked. Good dental health is associated with good overall health. To understand the link, talk to Dr. Vinograd and study up for yourself.
- Be a spiritual person. It doesn’t matter what kind of spirituality you practice, but being spiritual enhances overall health. It’s as simple as that.
When you practice these six life principles as prescribed by the best Dentist San Diego has within its city limits, you’ll have a healthier mouth and a better life too.